Best Season: Best in Winter Season
Germination Time: 6 to 10 Days
Harvest Time: 8-9 weeks from Sowing
Quality: Open Pollinated
Note: Non-GMO & free of chemicals & pesticides.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OP & HYBRID
* Most hybrid plants are man-made crosses,but hybridization is possible in nature..
* Hybrid seeds are produced by another representative of the different variety..
* Open pollinated are produced by another representative of the same variety..
* Open pollinated are lesser price
BENEFITS OF OPEN POLLINATED SEEDS
* Open pollinated are Better economic efficiency of seed production..
* Open-pollinated are stable..
* Produces ones own seeds..
BENEFITS OF HYBRID SEEDS
* Earlier and increased or better yields..
* Improved color and disease resistance..
* Less affected by environmental stress, insect pests and plant diseases…
* Trustworthiness and Reliability
* Integrity and Transparency
* Initiative and Innovative
* Quality and Support
* Participation and Relationship
PLANTING AND CARING
* Follow manual provided with your order
” BUY IT.SOW IT.GROW IT.
1. Should we soak the seeds overnight for better germination?
2. How to sow seeds?
3. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
4.How Much Sunlight Does Your Plant Need?
For any other query, Feel free to contact us below.
Contact number- 9036661313