Quantity: 10 Grams
Best Season: All seasons (Best in Summer Season)
Germination Time: 6 to 10 Days
Harvest Time: 11- 12 weeks from Sowing
Quality: F1 – HYBRID (NON GENETICALLY MODIFIED)
Note: Non-GMO & free of chemicals & pesticides.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OP & HYBRID
* Most hybrid plants are man-made crosses,but hybridization is possible in nature..
* Hybrid seeds are produced by another representative of the different variety..
* Open pollinated are produced by another representative of the same variety..
* Open pollinated are lesser price
BENEFITS OF OPEN POLLINATED SEEDS
* Open pollinated are Better economic efficiency of seed production..
* Open-pollinated are stable..
* Produces ones own seeds..
BENEFITS OF HYBRID SEEDS
* Earlier and increased or better yields..
* Improved color and disease resistance..
* Less affected by environmental stress, insect pests and plant diseases…
* Trustworthiness and Reliability
* Integrity and Transparency
* Initiative and Innovative
* Quality and Support
* Participation and Relationship
PLANTING AND CARING
* Follow manual provided with your order
” BUY IT.SOW IT.GROW IT.
1. Will it germinate in all seasons?
Dill seeds are available in all the season also it germinate in all the season. But in the summer season, warm weather helps to grow healthy plants.
2. Should we soak the seeds overnight for better germination?
Yes, you can over soak seeds. Soaked seeds can give the better result with quick germination but too much soaking in water leads to seed drown. So we recommended you to soak seeds for 12 to 24 hours and no more than 48 hours.
3. How to sow seeds?
A rule of thumb is to sow seeds one or two times as deep as they are wide. Take care not to plant seeds too deep. If you plant it too deep, it will run out of food before it reaches the light and grows big enough to start producing its own.
4. Can we keep it indoor after sowing or we should keep it outdoor?
We recommended to keep it indoor or to indirect sunlight till it is germinated, Once it is germinated provide indirect sunlight for 4-6 days and can be kept Out door.
5. How Much Sunlight Does Your Plant Need?
Plants need at-least of three to four hours of direct sunlight.For any other query, Feel free to contact us below.
Contact number- 9036661313