*Preserve in cool temperature*
VERMICOMPOST ORGANIC FERTILIZER FOR PLANTS
Vermicompost (Vermicast, Worm Castings) is a nutrient-rich, natural organic fertilizer and soil amendment that is a rich source of micro and macro-nutrients and microbial enzymes essential for optimal plant growth.
- Improves nutrient recycling
- Enhances germination, plant growth, and crop yield
- Improves root growth and structure
- Finished vermicompost can be mixed directly into the soil as a soil amendment, as a plant medium, or used to make compost tea.
- Provides plants with essential nutrients and aids in the suppression of plant diseases.
- The castings are rich in humic acids, which condition the soil and help balance pH
- Attracts deep-burrowing earthworms already present in the soil
- Improves water holding capacity
- All minor and major elements that a plant requires are available in this organic compost.
- This organic compost is the best fertilizer for a kitchen garden, terrace gardens, and pot/container plants.
GardenerShopping Vermicompost can be used in agriculture (organic farming), greenhouse, farmhouse, fruit orchards, lawns, garden plants, pots and plants, vegetable kitchen garden, hanging pots, nursery plant propagation/grafting/plant production, terrace garden, and horticulture.
Why Buy From Us?
GardenerShopping believes in Quality means everything. so we have done quality testing in which we have checked all the methods that other manufacturers do to dilute the quality and decrease the price.
BASIC WAYS TO IDENTIFY THE ADULTERATED VERMICOMPOST THAT EVEN YOU CAN CHECK.
1. Adulterated with charcoal- RUB WITH YOUR HANDS
2. Adulterated with coir pith- See the fiber in vermicompost.
Below are some additional things we consider.
* Trustworthiness and Reliability
* Integrity and Transparency
* Initiative and Innovative
* Quality and Support
* Participation and Relationship
How to use Vermicompost in Pots?
Ideally, vermicompost is added to the soil mixture during potting of a new plant. One part Garden soil, one part coco-peat & one part Vermicompost (1:1:1) three are thoroughly mixed and added to the pot. This combination is often referred to as a universal potting mixture.
Red Soil & Vermi Compost (2:1) Will also work and gives a good result we follow same.
“All the fertile areas of this planet have at least once passed through the bodies of earthworms.”
~ Charles Darwin 1881
You may also like: Potting Mix, Neem Powder,
There are no reviews yet.