From ₹ 1700
- Luscious flesh with a rich sweet taste and superb flavour.
- We buy the best Raspuri mangoes straight from Mysore, Karnataka farmers.
- 100% Organic Premium Quality Raspuri Mangoes are available from Gardener Shopping.
- Premium quality, according to Gardener Shopping.
- Naturally ripened without the use of chemicals or carbide.
Instructions: Mangoes should be kept in their original packaging until they are fully ripe. Remove them from the packing when they’re ripe and store them in a cold, dry location. If necessary, chill before serving.
Need Help? Call us 9036661313
Raspuri Mangoes have a delicious flavour and a juiciness to them. Carotenes, a precursor to vitamin A, are abundant in them. This mango is commonly farmed in India’s south, particularly in Karnataka. Raspuri mangoes are mostly farmed and consumed in Mysore, where they enjoy unparalleled popularity.
The Raspuri mango, like the Alphanso and Totapuri mangoes, is used to make ice creams, yoghurts, smoothies, juices, jams, and jellies.
Raspuri, also known as the Queen of Mangoes, is a medium-sized mango from the old Mysore region with luscious flesh, a rich warm sweet flavour, and a great flavour.All mangoes, including the Alphonso, would pale in comparison to a naturally matured Raspuri. The nectar-like juice makes it the go-to pick for Bengalureans. It is widely farmed and consumed in Karnataka.
It’s high in vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium.
It keeps the skin healthy and alkalizes the entire body.