*THESE GROW BAGS ARE WORTH RS. 48/- AND WE ARE BARING LOSS JUST TO PROVE THE QUALITY AND ONE BAG PER CUSTOMER*
Note: Please visit to seeds section we sell more than 200+ Varieties of SEEDS. We Test the Germination & Quality Before launch.
FOR ANY QUERIES OR HELP SAVE OUR CONTACT NUMBER 9036661313. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WE ARE MORE HAPPY TO HELP YOU
POLY GROW BAGS FOR PLANTS
Grow Bags are an precious asset to gardeners who make an use of small or less spaces. In addition to their versatility, grow bags offer gardeners a quick and easy way to establish lush, healthy landscapes.
We use Virgin Plastic to manufacture Grow Bags so it’ll be high in quality and can be recycled. It is low cost and best alternative to plastic or ceramic pots.
ADVANTAGES OF GROW BAGS
- Healthier Root System- Encourage root pruning rather than root circling
- Temperature Control- Shed excess heat through breathable fabric
- Prevents Over- Drainage holes allow excess water to seep out of pots after watering
- Easy Storage- Can we folded up and stored with minimal space
- Versatile- Can be easily moved or planted directly in the ground
GET STARTED GROWING WITH YOUR GROW BAGS
Want to grow individual plants or small bunches of herbs? Try SIZE 1 Grow Bags. They are great for tomatoes, peppers, flowers, herbs, potatoes, and many more plants.
If you like the idea of having a larger planting area similar to a raised bed you can also purchase SIZE 2 & SIZE 3 grow bags. This gives you plant of room to host many plants within a single grow bag.
They are ideal for balconies or small gardens, where space is a premium. Growing bags are also great because they are re-usable.
Why GardenerShopping Grow bags?
We believe Quality is more important than quantity and we hope our intentions matches with customers expectations so to follow up this we have build customer support team wherein they answer, solve and support you by below ways.
Call/ whats app- 9036661313
Below are some additional things we consider.
* Trustworthiness and Reliability
* Integrity and Transparency
* Initiative and Innovative
* Quality and Support
* Participation and Relationship
“I grow plants for many reasons: to please my soul, to challenge the elements or to challenge my patience, for novelty, or for nostalgia, but mostly for the joy in seeing them grow.”
There are no reviews yet.