Item Weight : 550 Grams
Item Dimensions LxWxH : 33 x 19 x 18 centimeters
Net Quantity : 1.00 Count
Generic Name : Garden Sprayer, Hand Sprayer, Gardening Sprayer
Pressure Release Valve: Yes
How to use?
User instruction: Pour 2.2 litre of fluid into the Garden sprayer and with the help of air compressor, pump-in until the pressure fills and adjust the nozzle for either fine mist or for pressure jet.
- Anti-Slip handle with bigger buttons for better grip
- Unique feature- It has a Pressure Release Valve and can be used for multiple purposes
- Made of heavy duty ABS which makes it much more durable.
- Tough Poly Jar With Big Opening For Easy Filling- 2.2 Liter Capacity.
- Internal Pump Builds Up Air Pressure With Just Few Hand Pumps So You Just Push Trigger To Spray.
- Thumb Spray Button With High Quality Nozzle.
- Adjustable Nozzle Size To Get A Fine Jet Or Spray For Large Areas.
- Gardening for Plants Use With Water Or Fertilizer Or Pest-Control Mixtures. Also For Sanitizing, Window Cleaner & Other Liquids
- Handy sprayer and has a multi purpose usage.
- Anti-Slip handle with bigger buttons for better grip.
- Has a dual flow- mist flow and pressure jet flow with 2.2 litres capacity
GARDEN HAND PRESSURE SPRAYER
A sprayer is a device used to spray a liquid, where sprayers are commonly used for projection of water , weed killers , crop performance materials , pest maintenance chemicals , as well as manufacturing and production line ingredients.
These handheld manual pressure sprayer is for Gardeners who don’t have much spraying to do and are compact and light-weight.
This portable pressure sprayer comes with mist action , directional spray and are chemical resistant.
A hand-held garden sprayer is the most commonly sold type of sprayer for the average gardener and probably the perfect piece of Garden spraying equipment for small gardens.
There is no training or difficulty using garden spraying tool, it is light-weight and carried easily means it saves you time , effort and money when spraying your garden.
Ideal for spraying products onto your lawns or plants , in the form of liquid. They are useful for weeding , protecting.