European Cucumber Beit Alpha Seeds Details
- The European cucumber also known as English cucumber.
- Largely growning State of European Cucumber are Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh.
- Best temprature for growing European Cucumber is 19 °C to 26°C.
- Order European Cucumber Online Today!
Sow the seeds 1 inch deep in seedling tray
Space the Seedlings at 6 inches by 8 inches
Germination takes place in 6- 14 days
Transplant in 14- 20 days
Harvest Time: 8- 9 weeks from Sowing
Hybrid vs Open Pollinated
FAQs: Growing Healthy Seeds
Yes, you can over soak seeds. Soaked seeds can give the better result with quick germination but too much soaking in water leads to seed drown. So we recommended you to soak seeds for 12 to 24 hours and no more than 48 hours.
A rule of thumb is to sow seeds one or two times as deep as they are wide. Take care not to plant seeds too deep. If you plant it too deep, it will run out of food before it reaches the light and grows big enough to start producing its own.
We recommended to keep it indoor or to indirect sunlight till it is germinated, Once it is germinated provide indirect sunlight for 4-6 days and can be kept Out door.
Plants need at-least of three to four hours of direct sunlight.
Cauliflower Seeds Details
- Cauliflower also known as gobhee(hindi), ਫੁੱਲ ਗੋਭੀ(punjabi), కాలీఫ్లవర్(Telgu) and காலிஃபிளவர்(Tamil).
- Largely growning State of Cauliflower are Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Bihar, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Odisha and Karnataka.
- Best temprature for growing Cauliflower is 16 °C to 20 °C.
- Order Cauliflower Seeds Online Today!