₹ 504 – ₹ 1590 inc. GST
Cow manure has several benefits. In addition to eliminating harmful ammonia gas and pathogens as well as weed seeds, composted cow manure will add generous amounts of organic matter to your soil.
Material: Fine quality
Dispatch: 2-3 days
(MRP Inclusive of all taxes)
- 100% organic fertilizer
- Helps in the healthy growth of the plant
- Provides beneficial ingredients to the plant
- Complete plant food
- Excellent source of Macro and Micro Nutrients
- Improves flowering and development of fruits & vegetables
Shelf Life: Best before 12 months from the date of manufacturing
Use GardenerShopping cow manure in nurturing your garden and pamper your plants and vegetable farming with this 100 percent organic Cow Dung Manure. This pure and organic fertilizer helps in improving the health of the plant by providing it all the important nutrients. It helps in accelerating the growth of flowers and fruits and keeps plants healthy and green. The cow dung manure is extremely easy to mix with the soil and is ideal for gardens, planters, and even for farms.
How to use Cow Manure for Plant?
- Top your garden soil with 1 handful every 2-3 weeks
- Add water immediately during late evening or early morning
- Prepare potting mix with soil & cow dung manure in 2:1 ratio i.e. 2 parts of soil & 1 part of cow manure
Why shouldn’t we use Fresh Cow dung on Plants?
Fresh Cow dung should never be applied to your plants because it not only stinks but contains high levels of ammonia and salts which can burn your plants. It also contains harmful microorganisms like e coli which are harmful to plants and humans. Plus it also contains weed seeds which can produce a lot of weeds or unwanted plants in your garden.