Material: Fine Quality
Quantity: 5 KG
Shelf Life: Best before 12 months from date of manufacturing
- Best ways to enrich the soil
- It can help gardeners produce healthier plants and crops yields.
- The manure retains more nitrogen, therefore increasing its fertilizing potency.
- It’s famous for increasing the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Improves the soil texture so it uses water efficiently and allows more oxygen to reach roots.
Is Goat manure Good for Plants?
Goat manure compost is loose, black in colour, and without odor, which is good organic fertilizer. Goat manure is one of the best animal manures for healthy soil and healthy plants.
One of the most common uses for Goat manure is as a fertilizer and it can help gardeners produce healthier plants and crop yields. Goat manure is virtually odorless and is beneficial for the garden soil. This manure contains adequate amounts of the nutrients that plants need for optimal growth.
Goat manure is an excellent fertilizer for herbs, vegetables and other crops.