Calendula Yellow Seeds Details
- Calendula commonly known as pot marigold.
- Calendula is easy to grow from seeds directly sown in the garden or containers.
- it is one of the most commonly cultivated seasonal flowers for pot gardening.
- Calendula has no serious insect or disease problems.
- calendula needs a well-drained soil high in organic material. Dense, wet soils can cause the roots to rot.
- Buy Calendula Yellow Seeds Online Today!
Sow the seeds 1 inch deep in seedling tray
Space the Seedlings at 6 inches by 8 inches
Germination takes place in 6- 14 days
Transplant in 14- 20 days
Harvest Time: 9- 10 weeks from Sowing
Hybrid vs Open Pollinated
FAQs: Growing Healthy Seeds
Yes, you can over soak seeds. Soaked seeds can give the better result with quick germination but too much soaking in water leads to seed drown. So we recommended you to soak seeds for 12 to 24 hours and no more than 48 hours.
A rule of thumb is to sow seeds one or two times as deep as they are wide. Take care not to plant seeds too deep. If you plant it too deep, it will run out of food before it reaches the light and grows big enough to start producing its own.
We recommended to keep it indoor or to indirect sunlight till it is germinated, Once it is germinated provide indirect sunlight for 4-6 days and can be kept Out door.
Plants need at-least of three to four hours of direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.